The Polka Lovers Club Meets on the second Monday of each month at The Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, unless otherwise noted, at 6:00 PM. Admittance requires a Club issued Meeting Ticket and a Village ID. Non-residents require a Club issued Meeting Ticket, a valid Villages issued guest pass plus a photo ID. There are no Meetings scheduled during the months of June, July, and August. (The schedule below is subject to change.) Pictures and/or video will be taken during meetings.
Club Meeting Dates for the 2021/2022 season are:
* September 13, 2021 – Welcome back pizza party featuring the Northern Sounds Polka Band. Tickets: Members $10, All Others
* October 11, 2021 – Oktoberfest featuring the Frank Moravcik Band from Cleveland, Ohio. Tickets: Members $10, All Others
* Tuesday November
8 30th, 2021 – DATE
CHANGE Featuring Zupe from Windber, PA (See his website “zupe.net”). Award winning entertainer and song writer. Tickets: Members $10, All Others $15.
* December 13, 2021 – Annual Christmas Party catered by La Hacienda Catering and featuring the Sonnenschein Express. Tickets $28.
* January 10, 2022 - MEMBER APPRECIATION NIGHT featuring Rod Cerar.
Food: Box Lunch from Jersey Mike’s (includes a mini sub, chips & a cookie).
Tickets: Members no charge, all others $10.
** January 20, 2022 – Featuring SqueezeBox with Ted Lange & Mollie B.
** January 31, 2022 – Featuring SqueezeBox with Ted Lange & Mollie B.
* February 14, 2022 – Featuring the Eddie Forman Orchestra from Massachusetts. Tickets: Members $10, All Others $15.
* March 14, 2022 – Featuring Box On a family polka band from Michigan.
* April 11, 2022 – TBD
* May 9, 2022 - TBD
*Events/Dances held at the Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center from 6-9 PM, Doors open at 5:30 PM.
** Events/Dances held at the La Hacienda Regional Recreation Center from 6-9 PM, Doors open at 5:30 PM.
The above dates are fluid and subject to change. We will keep you updated as things evolve. Please watch for future emails.